3 Nights Victoria Falls Explorer
Situated along the southern border of Zambia, Victoria Falls is spectacular sight of awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur on the Zambezi River. It forms the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe and stretches across almost two kilometres into a gorge over one hundred metres below - making it one of the world’s widest waterfalls. Dubbed ‘The Smoke that Thunders’ by locals, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is a popular tourist destination for those visiting Zambia. It is world-renowned for its sheer beauty and offers visitors the opportunity to immerse themselves in spectacular landscapes inhabited by abundant wildlife. Visitors can look forward to a wide range of adventure sports such as kayaking, white water rafting, ziplining, bungee jumping and bridge swinging; and for those looking for more relaxation can enjoy a sunset boat cruise, game viewing, or browsing through the vibrant local Livingstone Market.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers from Harry Mwanga Nkumbula Airport
- Accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Zambezi River Cruise
- Guide Tour of Victoria Falls on the Zambian Side
- Game Drive in Mosi O Tunya National park (Chance to see the Rhinos.
- A walk with the Lions OR Cheetah
- Visit to Livingstone Island (Devils Pool)
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Any item of personal Nature